Teaching Assistant - Rossett School, Harrogate
- Published: Saturday, 25 January 2020 09:00
- Written by Rossett HR Team
We have an exciting opportunity to join our outstanding school as Teaching Assistant, to implement agreed work programmes to support student’s access to learning.
A full induction/training programme is available.
We are a highly successful 11-18 mixed Academy Trust and are looking to recruit a committed professional who has the vision, drive and interpersonal skills to motivate our students. This is an important role within the teaching and learning framework and the post holder will be expected to contribute to the high quality service the faculty offers within the school.
Working closely with senior leaders in the school, this is a key role within the teaching and learning framework and the successful candidate will:
- be a qualified professional, committed to their own professional development
- have the ability to relate to young people
- be flexible and work to meet the best interests of the school and our students
- be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
We believe it is important to provide an education for all, acknowledging that the society in which we live is enriched by diversity. We strive to recognise and celebrate the diversity within our school community where everyone is equally valued and treats one another with respect and fairness.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
For full details of this vacancy please visit our website at www.rossettschool.co.uk