Learning Manager - Rossett School
- Published: Saturday, 25 January 2020 18:49
- Written by Rossett HR Team
Term time only including training days
32.5 hours per week
Pay Grade F Point 8 (£14,951 per annum)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our school as Learning Manager, to provide cover supervision for absent teaching staff, delivering work already set by them. When cover is not required the successful candidate will be expected to support teaching and learning working alongside experienced teachers both in and out of the classroom.
We will offer training to the successful candidate..
This is an excellent opportunity to gain school based experience prior to teacher training.
We are a highly successful 11-18 mixed Academy Trust and are looking to recruit a committed professional who has the vision, drive and interpersonal skills to motivate our students.
This is a key role within the teaching and learning framework and the successful candidate will:
- be a qualified professional, committed to their own professional development
- have the ability to relate to young people
- be flexible and work to meet the best interests of the school and our students
- be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
This post represents an excellent opportunity for candidates who can demonstrate both the skills and experience required for the role and would be ideal for those who are seeking progression and further responsibility in their career.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
For full details of this vacancy please visit our website at www.rossettschool.co.uk